Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

Charming :)

It's a very charming video, the style is great, and the song fit perfectly.

However, the ending was WAY too predictable.

A fun watch though :)

Mario Advance bad senario Mario Advance bad senario

Pretty funny ^_^

That was all so random that it was funny ^_^

Even the voice acting was so horrible that it was funny. Couple things:
• The flash window is pretty big for such small sprites. Zoom the sprites more, or use a smaller window. I recommend zooming the sprites.
• Work on that preloader. The preloader is supposed to show up before the movie loads. That's the problem people have with their loaders; the put in the checking code before the loader has even showed up.
• Make it look more pretty. It was pretty bland just seeing the names of the scene show up with no sound, fanciness, etc.
• And lastly, it's spelled 'Scenario' ;)

Camron23 responds:

Thanks for the review!
the next will work better!

Sonic:Legend of Blaze III Sonic:Legend of Blaze III

Hey, not bad!

Surprisingly enough, I actually sat through this as it had my attention from the start. One thing to improve on: Try to get some voice actors. With the right voices on the characters, you can make a very good video.

Also, next time remember the Sol Emeralds are rectangular, not in the diamond shape (a la Sonic 3). When Sonic said "Those aren't the Chaos Emeralds"... well, could've fooled me.

Good job.

Lilmario responds:

I wanted it to seem that the Sol emeralds were superior to the Chaos emeralds, therefore I made them big diamonds instead of rectangular shaped...I dunno, seemed good at the time XD

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Unoriginal, but Brilliant!

This is the only game I've opened more than once on Newgrounds, and that really says something. I've played the heck out of the original Super Mario Bros, and the crossover idea has been juggled around for ages... However, this game has nailed it! The attention to detail of the original Super Mario Bros and the crossover characters is simply amazing; you can tell the author is no amateur!

My only gripe is that all the characters that are available (with the exception of Mario) go the same speed: slow. I constantly finding myself racing the clock instead of enjoying myself. Why not have some more characters as well, not just crossed over from Nintendo games, but maybe Sega? *cough* 8-bit Sonic *cough*.

Still a minor gripe, but it's no reason to not keep coming back and playing over and over again, mastering the levels with each character! Perfect 10 from me!

Mario Bros. In Pipe Panic Mario Bros. In Pipe Panic

Just Pac-Man. Nothing more.

So what's different between Pac-Man and this? I can only see one thing: Graphics. You really didn't do much for this game besides use all of someone else's code, and just modify their flash file to put in your own graphics.

Sorry, I have to give this a 1/5, and a 2/10.

Super Mario World X-treme Super Mario World X-treme

It's allright, I guess

It's a good idea for a game, but there are definitely some ideas where you can improve.
• There's nothing "extreme" about the game. It's Super Mario World with only the jump button.
• Don't use sprites. You should have drawn up some original graphics that could give it the 'X-treme' feel.
• It's very choppy. Raise your frame rate to around 25 to get it running smoothly.
• After dying, it's very, very slow to get back to the game. I don't like waiting, and would like to jump right back into action immediately.

I suggest making improvements, and then re-submitting. It may do better!